Florida Registered Agent Services
If you form your business in Florida or do business in the state, you’ll need to designate a Florida Registered Agent and Office. With CT as your Registered Agent, you can count on your papers being handled correctly.
Starting at: $296 *
* Supporting documents may be required. Additional State charges may apply.
Get a Quote
Want to discuss the fine print of your annual report? We can help. Request a follow-up
Having the Right Registered Agent Is Important
Registered Agents handle some of the most important state and legal notices directed to your business. Improperly processing crucial documents, like annual reports or notice of a lawsuit, can spell disaster. You can trust CT’s expert Registered Agents to deal with mission-critical documents correctly, delivering them promptly to the right people, so you can cross that responsibility off your list.
Trust your CT Registered Agent to:
- Record your Registered Agent information with Florida—essential to keep your business in good standing
- Receive state documents and legal notices, including Service of Process and wage garnishment notices, and promptly relay them to your designated contacts—so nothing gets overlooked
- Monitor laws and regulations—to make sure you aren’t caught off guard by changes
- Designate a specific team to serve as your go-to resource for answers to your questions—you won’t get the round around
- Customize your Registered Agent services if you wish to include alerts of upcoming deadlines and forwarding of business documents—so you’ll have less to manage
How To Keep Your Business In Compliance
Florida Registered Agent FAQs
Does CT have a Registered Agent office in Florida?
Yes! CT has an office in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. You’re always guaranteed reliable service from experienced in-state professionals. In Florida, you’ll find us at: C T Corporation System 1200 South Pine Island Road Plantation, FL 33324 Phone: 954-473-5503
How do I change my Registered Agent to CT?
We make it easy for you to change your Registered Agent over to CT. Our representation experts will obtain and file all the requisite forms and skillfully manage the process from start to finish. Plus, we’ll pay all of the Change of Agent filing fees imposed by the state.