Find news, events, articles, videos, and more that answer your questions and keep you up-to-date.
Visit Resource Center
Handle the complexity of a divestiture with expert, consultative services to handle legal compliance tasks.
Your quote depends upon both your business type and the states in which you do business.
Want to discuss the fine print of your annual report? We can help. Request a follow-up
Have a specific question about a product? A CT Specialist will follow up with a custom quote along with a comprehensive assessment of your needs.
• A disciplined, end-to-end solution —from thoughtful pre-planning and preparation to robust, post-closing execution
• Solutions for every stage, during and post-merger
• A transparent and predictable process with regular pre-filing and post-filing reports
• Powerful tools and efficient processes that easily scale and can handle your evolving needs
• Define final corporate structure of new entities
• Audit existing companies, resolve any non-compliance
• Submit merger filings
• File financials statements and securities notifications
• Review final corporate structure
• Audit all survivor and non-survivor entities
• Research, update business licenses
• Update company records – US, global
• Handle on-going compliance and management of new orgs
This secure and centralized entity compliance management platform offers customizable features and workflow integration.
Let CT proactively manage your complete annual report process for you. From start to finish, month to month, our team becomes an extension of your team, to protect your business as if it were our own.
Officially dissolve your company or withdraw from a state where you had foreign qualified.
It's a daunting process, complicated by multiple steps and moving parts often crossing jurisdictions and geographies.
Filings and compliance requirements won't wait while you coordinate with multiple people, departments and organizations.
While your staff is focused on spinoff responsibilities, there is opportunity for critical tasks and deadlines to fall through the cracks.
We begin our consultation by understanding how the customer wants things to look “once the dust settles.” From that we determine how much connection will be left between the two companies, how the new company will function differently from the old, and what legal tasks need to be done to accomplish those goals.
We double and triple check the entity list for the new company as our experience shows that variances occur throughout the process.