Tennessee Registered Agent Services
You must have an in-state Registered Agent if you incorporate, form an LLC, or register to do business in Tennessee. With CT's expert Registered Agents, you can rely on your papers being handled correctly.
Starting at: $289 *
* Supporting documents may be required. Additional State charges may apply.
Get a Quote
Want to discuss the fine print of your annual report? We can help. Request a follow-up
Having the Right Registered Agent is Essential
State and legal notices are too important to risk getting lost in the shuffle. A misstep can be disastrous. Your Registered Agent must handle essential documents (such as Tennessee annual reports and Service of Process) correctly and deliver them swiftly to the right people. CT’s experience and expertise removes that worry from your shoulders.
You Can Count On CT to:
- Record your Registered Agent information with Tennessee—essential to keep your business in good standing
- Receive state documents and legal notices, including Service of Process and wage garnishment notices, and promptly relay them to your designated contacts—so nothing gets overlooked
- Monitor laws and regulations—to make sure you aren’t caught off guard by changes
- Designate a specific team to serve as your go-to resource for answers to your questions—you won’t get the round around
- Customize your Registered Agent services if you wish to include alerts of upcoming deadlines and forwarding of business documents—so you’ll have less to manage