South Dakota Registered Agent Services
Businesses formed or operating in South Dakota must have an in-state Registered Agent. You can rely on CT’s professionals to handle your state and legal notifications properly.
Starting at: $289 *
* Supporting documents may be required. Additional State charges may apply.
Get a Quote
Want to discuss the fine print of your annual report? We can help. Request a follow-up
Why You Need the Right Registered Agent
State and legal notices are too important to risk getting lost in the shuffle—a misstep can spell disaster. You need a trusted Registered Agent to handle important documents (such as South Dakota annual reports and Service of Process) correctly and deliver them promptly to the right people. With CT’s experience and expertise, you can cross that responsibility off your to-do list.
You Can Rely on CT to:
- Record your Registered Agent information with South Dakota—essential to keep your business in good standing
- Receive state documents and legal notices, including Service of Process and wage garnishment notices, and promptly relay them to your designated contacts—so nothing gets overlooked
- Monitor laws and regulations—to make sure you aren’t caught off guard by changes
- Designate a specific team to serve as your go-to resource for answers to your questions—you won’t get the round around
- Customize your Registered Agent services if you wish to include alerts of upcoming deadlines and forwarding of business documents—so you’ll have less to manage