Pennsylvania Registered Agent Services
Businesses formed or registered in Pennsylvania must have an in-state Registered Agent and Registered Office. You can rely on CT’s experts to handle your state and legal notifications properly.
Starting at: $289.00*
* Supporting documents may be required. Additional State charges may apply.
Get a Quote
Want to discuss the fine print of your annual report? We can help. Request a follow-up
Appointing the Right PA Agent Is Crucial
Pennsylvania's Registered Agent law is changing. And, state and legal notices (such as PA annual reports and service of process) are too important to risk getting lost in the shuffle. A misstep can be disastrous. A Registered Agent must handle essential documents correctly and deliver them swiftly to the right people. CT’s experience and expertise removes that worry from your shoulders.
Trust your CT Registered Agent to:
- Record your Registered Agent information with Pennsylvania—essential to keep your business in good standing
- Receive state documents and legal notices, including Service of Process and wage garnishment notices, and promptly relay them to your designated contacts—so nothing gets overlooked
- Monitor laws and regulations—to make sure you aren’t caught off guard by changes
- Designate a specific team to serve as your go-to resource for answers to your questions—you won’t get the round around
- Customize your Registered Agent services if you wish to include alerts of upcoming deadlines and forwarding of business documents—so you’ll have less to manage