New Mexico Registered Agent Services
Businesses formed or registered in New Mexico must have an in-state Registered Agent and Registered Office. You can trust CT's experts to handle vital state and legal documents correctly.
Starting at: $289 *
* Supporting documents may be required. Additional State charges may apply.
Get a Quote
Want to discuss the fine print of your annual report? We can help. Request a follow-up
Why You Need the Right Registered Agent
State and legal notices are too important to risk getting lost in the shuffle—a misstep can spell disaster. You need a trusted Registered Agent to handle important documents (such as annual reports and Service of Process) correctly and deliver them promptly to the right people. With CT’s experience and expertise, you can cross that responsibility off your to-do list.
Trust your CT Registered Agent to:
- Record your Registered Agent information with New Mexico—essential to keep your business in good standing
- Receive state documents and legal notices, including Service of Process and wage garnishment notices, and promptly relay them to your designated contacts—so nothing gets overlooked
- Monitor laws and regulations—to make sure you aren’t caught off guard by changes
- Designate a specific team to serve as your go-to resource for answers to your questions—you won’t get the round around
- Customize your Registered Agent services if you wish to include alerts of upcoming deadlines and forwarding of business documents—so you’ll have less to manage
How To Keep Your Business In Compliance
New Mexico Registered Agent FAQs
How do I change my Registered Agent to CT?
We make it easy for you to change your Registered Agent over to CT. Our representation experts will obtain and file all the requisite forms and skillfully manage the process from start to finish. Plus, we’ll pay all of the Change of Agent filing fees imposed by the state.
Does CT have a Registered Agent in New Mexico?
Yes. CT has an office in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. You’re always guaranteed reliable service from experienced in-state professionals. In New Mexico, you’ll find us at: C T Corporation System 123 East Marcy Santa Fe, NM 87501 Phone: 505-983-9122