Doing Business in Another State?

CT Makes Foreign Qualification Smooth and Easy

Qualifying as a foreign corporation or LLC involves obtaining documents from your home state and filing documents in new state, as well as paying fees to both states.  In most cases, you’ll need to obtain a Certificate of Good Standing from your home state and file an Application for Certificate of Authority in the new one. Plus, you’ll need to appoint and maintain a registered agent in the new state. Don’t forget—once you have registered, you’ll likely have ongoing filings, such as annual reports, in the new state.

Trust CT for Quality Registered Agent, Annual Report and Business Licensing Services

Maintaining a registered agent is essential to keeping your business good standing in your home state. And, if you do business another state, you are required to have a registered agent in that state. A corporation or LLC also has a wide variety of ongoing compliance duties. Chief among these are filing your state-mandated annual reports and obtaining the licenses and permits that are necessary to operate your business.  CT, a leading provider of business compliance services, has over a century of experience helping all types of businesses negotiate this maze of requirements.