Registered Agent Services
Your registered agent is your first line of defense against default judgments. Choose wisely. As a leading provider of registered agent services for over 100 years, CT Corporation maintains a team of over 1,100 registered agents and statutory compliance experts—the nation's largest. We serve 80% of the Fortune 1000 companies and leading law firms. And provide expert knowledge of every jurisdiction, unparalleled services, and innovative technology integration with all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
With an industry-leading network of more than 4,300 correspondents in markets across the U.S., our registered agent services are best positioned to comprehensively protect your business interests.
- Stay compliant with regulatory agencies and avoid default judgments
- Counter lawsuits in a timely manner
- Respond promptly to state legal and tax documents
- Meet litigation, entity compliance, and corporate governance needs
- Restore your entities to good standing quickly
CT Corporation's registered agent services include a range of offerings at no additional charge.
- Securely manage entity records, history, and real-time service of process online in one central location through CTAdvantage—a centralized and secure online workspace.
- Maintain entity compliance—our first-of-its-kind business entity monitoring service. Proactively monitors your entities and immediately notifies you about status changes in 49 jurisdictions.
- Boost productivity with a full range of integrated solutions, tools, and services
- Stay in command of your service of process and entity compliance activities with dashboards in your online workspace. The dashboards provide powerful navigation and reporting tools with alerts and vital statistics. They link you directly to relevant data from interactive and customizable charts, graphs, and maps.
- View service of process by month, law suit type, or jurisdiction
- Access vital entity and compliance actions, organized by status, state, and upcoming filings due
- Manage your orders with us by month, status, and task
- Paperless service of process management tools
- Compliance calendar with alerts
- Electronic payment options
CT Corporation is the only registered agent service provider with products and services backed by Six Sigma disciplines.
- Count on 1,100 in-house experts and registered agents countrywide, and a network of 4,300+ correspondents, to meet your unique needs
- Receive state-by-state CT Report & Tax Bulletins™ detailing scheduled and recurring state requirements, including withholding, sales, and franchise taxes
- Choose from a full range of international corporate services for American companies looking to expand overseas
Request registered agent services today.